Martinson Ag Risk Management offers a variety of crop marketing and crop insurance packages to our customers. Focusing on customer service, we look forward to working directly with our customers day-to-day to ensure they are informed of the best options available to them.
NEW - Dairy Revenue Protection
- Dairy Revenue Protection will be available starting October 9, 2018 for all counties in all states.
- The program is an area-based federal crop insurance product that protects against unexpected declines in the quarterly revenue from milk sales relative to your guarantee.
- Similar to Livestock Risk Protection, quotes will change daily and coverage can be booked from 4:00 pm Central to 9:00 am Central the next morning.
- NEW: Martinson Ag's Dairy-RP presentation (PDF, 348 KB)
- RMA's Dairy-RP Fact Sheet (PDF, 49.6 KB)
- RMA's Dairy-RP FAQ (PDF, 196 KB)
Crop Insurance Revenue Harvest Price Tracking
If you have Revenue Protection coverage and the harvest price is lower than the base price, you could harvest more than your bushel guarantee and still qualify for a claim.
Official harvest prices have been released for the following:
|| Base Price
|| Official Harvest Price
|| $3.03 (7.6% drop)
| Canola|| $0.184|| $0.172 (6.5% drop)|
| Wheat, Durum
|| $6.71 (5.6% drop)
| Wheat, Spring
|| $5.95 (5.7% drop)
Corn, soybean, and sunflower harvest prices are determined in the month of October. As of Oct. 19, the estimated harvest prices are:
| Crop || Base Price|| Estimated Harvest Price|
| Corn|| $3.96|| $3.69 (6.8% drop)|
| Soybeans|| $10.16|| $8.67 (14.7% drop)|
| Sunflower, Conft.|| $0.237|| $0.219 (7.6% drop)|
| Sunflower, Oil|| $0.175|| $0.157 (10.3% drop)|
Fall Sales Closing Dates for the 2019 Crop Year
- Pasture, Rangeland, Forage
Note: There is risk involved in trading futures and/or options. Traders should consider whether trading is suitable for them. Please read the full disclaimer (PDF, 114.79 KB).
Non-Discrimination Statement: Martinson Ag Risk Management is an equal opportunity provider. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)