Martinson Ag Risk Management is composed of highly qualified agents and underwriters. Our highly qualified office staff has 50-plus years of combined crop insurance experience, and we write federal crop insurance, crop hail insurance, and livestock insurance. We have the expertise in writing and submitting written agreements to RMA for specialty crops and/or unusual situations with an outstanding approval rate. Martinson Ag provides our crop insurance customers with the option to receive marketing recommendations from Randy Martinson.
What's New in Crop Insurance?
- 2018 Crop Insurance Revenue Projected Prices (PDF, 65 KB)
- Beginning Farmer and Rancher Benefits (PDF, 336 KB)
- Final plant date maps for Minnesota (PDF, 982 KB)
- Final plant date maps for MT, ND, SD and WY (PDF, 1.14 MB)
- Livestock Gross Margin (PDF, 1,138 KB)
- Livestock Risk Protection (PDF, 1,050 KB)
- Livestock Risk Protection link to Armtech's quoting
- Pasture, Rangeland, Forage Insurance (PDF, 696 KB)
- Prorated Production Explanation (PDF, 110 KB)
- Whole Farm Revenue Protection (PDF, 126 KB)